Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Yet another story change

As I sat down to storyboard my last idea I thought it was too complicated for a 30 second clip, and would also require a great deal of asset creation and animation. So with thinking this I then proceeded to come up with a new idea.

This idea initially took inspiration from the fact that in the Oxford English Dictionary "humpty dumpty" refers to a drink of brandy that was boiled with ale in the seventeenth century.
I also made use of the fact that Humpty Dumpty was eighteenth-century reduplicative slang for a short, clumsy person.
So I mixed beer with clumsy person and came up with the idea that I could use this animation to show the bad effects of over drinking (in a humorous way of course).
With it being a small clumsy person who drinks the audience also won't mind that he will inevitably die :P (or at least that is my thinking anyway)

This can be seen in the storyboard below:




No comments:

Post a Comment