Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Slight changes

There have been some slight changes, which I think are not all that worth storyboarding so I will just note them here.

As I was animating the story I had a number of ideas which I think made the story flow better such as:

- Starting with Humpty actually sitting on a wall
- He sees a great fall from the wall then drinks it
- rather than monkey bars which he ducks and knocks his head, have it be one of those single person seesaw things (then in addition to having the great fall (beer) he can have a great fall and fly off the seesaw out of clumsyness and with the effect of the beer taking place)
- cut out the skateboarding (that was a placeholder anyway)
- no ambulance - just a newspaper article stating that experimental horse medics failed (like an idea in my earlier brainstorm)
- have it culminate in a minefield testing facility beside a kids playground (because why not? it is an animation after all - things can get crazy)


There you have it. I suppose there are a few changes, but as I'm nearly through the animation now I don't think a modified storyboard is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment