Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Animation Style notes

I decided to keep an idea I had earlier on and make this mostly a side scroller of an animation.

In terms of character design, I still have not managed to find the name for the inspiration I had or an example of it, but it is where the face of a character is sideways and you can see both eyes and the mouth on that side of the face.

I think movies that mix reality and animation together have a nice feel to them so I am trying to recreate that feel with my project. This is just one example of someone elses work: http://vimeo.com/11984027 adding 2D to live action. I don't think mine will make it quite up to that standard, but that's the sort of thing I'm aiming at.

For the sound design I'm thinking of using plain sound effects, just keeping it free from music and allowing the audience to focus on the events of the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment