Thursday, July 25, 2013

Week 2 - In Class

Here are some screenshots for what I did in class today:

Here I was adding layer mask so that the teeth would look like they were in the mouth.

At this stage I had applied both masks so all the teeth looked how they should.

I parented each element of the monsters body to its corresponding parts so it moved with the already moving body.

Now I moved onto the animating of the limbs. In this screenshot I am animating the legs.

And here I am animating the arms.

At this point we were introduced to the puppet tool - We downloaded an image with a transparent background and I made the composition background white. After pinning the puppet points I renamed them so I wouldn't get lost later on in the process.

All renamed to their corresponding joint.

I've already 'puppet-ed' two parts at this stage.

I animated both arms and a leg here. He looked very seductive I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment