Thursday, September 19, 2013

Style examples and scene screenshots

The space I am extending is the Pub located in the town.

Some screenshots from Fantastic Mr Fox:
This is the first time we see the pub in the movie. It shows it has 2 stories and a high roof.

From here are inspirations or examples of the style I will be replicating:
The front of the fire station.

The game shop. This one is a good example of the interior spaces in the town of Fantastic Mr. Fox.

Top of Ferguson Cobblers. An example of a clock if I put one inside the Nag's Head.

Top of the Nag's Head. (I'm modelling the interior.)

Le Bakery.

The travel centre.

The laundromat.

Pubfront.

Long shot of the whole front face of the Nag's Head.

Screenshot of the front of the pub closeup.

Showing inside the door.

This is an example of the special effects in the film. If I want to have a fire going in the pub then I would model that of the effects here.

Some examples of interior ornamentation.

This screenshot is an example of the interior style in Fantastic Mr. Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment